1.01.2008

saying goodbye to my memories

hello, 2008.

maybe today is the day to make my new years resolution list.. and keep it up, so by the end of the year, i know what i've accomplished and what i've failed to acknowledge, once again.

so here it is.

1. renew&strengthen my relationship with God; includes reading the
entire Bible within the year.
2. stay healthy; no more, no less. no weight requirements to be met-
learn to be happy with the way i look.
3. in school: try to the point where even if i fail, i'm still proud of myself
for having done my best.
4. learn to love someone i never thought possible to love.
5. try something new; don't be afraid to go beyond my limits.
6. read at least five books from the list of pulitzer prizes.
7. accept the fact that perfection comes from looking at the
imperfections perfectly.
8. be a little loud&crazy once in a while. act on an impulse, and make
decisions with no regrets.
9. inspire someone.
10. don't let laziness hinder me from accomplishing any of the above.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

a;sdkf go.

 
Creative Commons License
All original written work on this site, unless otherwise indicated, by Suyeon Son, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
free web directory