1.08.2008

in short, what i am - for now

hi, my name is suyeon. it's spelled with a u and not two o's. i'm too easily distracted, and i'm a major tree hugger. when i say my name rhymes with duck, learn to read behind those words. i love the kind of songs that leave just enough for me to interpret them my own way. i'm careful about my actions because i realize they affect the people around me. i'd like to be influential. i know not how to be impulsive, but to be too careful; one day, i'll change. a bad morning makes a bad day. the list of things to do before i die grows every second. i'm only waiting for that one person who'll stay after a movie and watch the end credits with me. i'll trust everyone unless they gave me a reason not to. if anything, i'll always be right about spelling. i'm a coward at heart, and i don't understand enough about myself to tell you what i'd do in a particular situation. it's not the soothing comfort i yearn for, but the embrace that holds meaning. i lie to myself sometimes to keep away from illusions. i get jealous way too easily, and i'll scorn you for copying the personality of others. inspiration isn't the same thing. conceit will never be pride, nor the other way around. sometimes i try too hard to stand out, but it never works. so i've come to accept it. i criticize every aspect of myself. the reflections i see in the mirror aren't of my own. i'd like to start everything over from scrap. i'm just looking for that one miracle that'll tell me who i am. words will never be enough to explain who i am and why i'm here. i live to be me, no one else.

that's all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

a;sdkf go.

 
Creative Commons License
All original written work on this site, unless otherwise indicated, by Suyeon Son, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
free web directory