1.06.2008

watching the glowstick lose its brightness

it's hard to feel original, but dealing with the fact that you can't be any more unique that you already are is even harder. i find myself constantly hiding behind my words, but even so, they're only written. for some reason i can't bring myself to think of the right things to say, the right thoughts to think when i'm talking to someone in person. my weapon&defense will always be the words that i write down on my paper, hand, or anything i see. it's almost as if i'd rather be a coward. i prefer to seek comfort in my writing, though they offer no more protection than a fly. i'm scared that people won't understand how i feel. i'm scared that i'll always be the one that feels this way. i'm scared that i'm the only one thinking, wondering, writing about these things. sometimes i just feel utterly alone, even surrounded by the people that know me the best. these days i'm getting closer to the people i didn't think i could've and getting farther away from the people that i'd hang onto with my life. i miss the people that i barely acknowledge the presence of. i'm forgetting the memories of the people i once loved and held dear to my heart. this feeling, i don't know how to heal it. i don't know how to deal with it. i feel like a broken clock.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

a;sdkf go.

 
Creative Commons License
All original written work on this site, unless otherwise indicated, by Suyeon Son, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
free web directory