12.21.2007

time's running out, but there's all the time to take


they say everyday is a new day.. and so it is. but sometimes, it's easier to fall for the most obvious of lies than the truth itself. and that's not something i want to hold on to. i want to bathe in the light of novelty, breathe in the love around me, soak up the knowledge. i'm turned away bluntly again and again, but what am i going to do. my blank pages will remain blank unless i put effort in. right now i feel like grabbing my hairbrush and singing into it. i want to laugh at myself. draw a smiley face and a heart in the fogged up window next to my bed, make a wish. i want to speak what my heart wants to believe, i want to throw away the negativity in my head. i want someone to convince me that my thoughts are worth being put into actions. i want to be able to keep all the promises i make, and not have to bend the rules to be happy. whoever said life was easy? i'll never run out of things i want for myself, nor will i ever run out of things i want to give. giving feels so much better than receiving. does anyone else feel the same way? i'll never know. every kind of sadness, each person feels differently. i think it's too soon for me to try to find out everything there is to know. i'd rather be clueless and oblivious to the world going on around me than bury myself in something i never asked for.

please promise to never break the sky


0 comments:

Post a Comment

a;sdkf go.

 
Creative Commons License
All original written work on this site, unless otherwise indicated, by Suyeon Son, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
free web directory