2.26.2008

where i have been


what i wouldn't do to bring back my love for God. what i would do to keep it there, what i would and wouldn't sacrifice to have Him near me. if anything, anyone, if ever, makes me cry or laugh, it's Him; so how do i forget Him so easily? why do i disappoint myself over and over again, why do i keep refusing to admit the truth? why is my Bible stashed in the corner. what good is my faith in being a Christian if i don't recognize the God that i follow? somebody remind me. please. of what love i don't deserve, yet what i'm still given.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

a;sdkf go.

 
Creative Commons License
All original written work on this site, unless otherwise indicated, by Suyeon Son, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
free web directory