12.26.2009

time travels


I have never,
felt so surreptitiously wrapped in everything touchable, tangible
than to be in this moment, and to feel
what I felt, long, long time ago.
And I can't tell, if it's now or yesterday,
or the after effects of a yesteryear
that has brought all this momentum to this second,
and I'm swinging.
Swinging, forever
and ever, and ever
into the depths of what I don't know and what I don't care to know.
I know it pours out of me like some poor pitcher's laments,
but the brows
oh, the brows --
drawn on with the kohl and falling, limber
over the sides, washing away everything, 
and I'm to be,
the last bit of it all, 
and I know. I promise, I do;
but at this minute I am stillborn in silence
and I cannot ask for more
than to feel.
Feel, feel again,
the beautifully bolded outlines
of nus, maladroit corps
stirring the folds of opium-tinted warmth


and I softly, quietly, unravel.







0 comments:

Post a Comment

a;sdkf go.

 
Creative Commons License
All original written work on this site, unless otherwise indicated, by Suyeon Son, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
free web directory