7.06.2009

le petit prince


i used to believe.




but now all i'm left with is a star. it tells me nothing. it shows me nothing. but it reminds me of everything. how can something so insignificant be so tremendously terrible but good?


"even the wisest men cherish a little nonsense now and then"



There's no combination of words

I could put on the back of a postcard

No song that I could sing

But I can try for your heart

Our dreams, and they are made out of real things

Like a, shoebox of photographs

With sepiatone loving

0 comments:

Post a Comment

a;sdkf go.

 
Creative Commons License
All original written work on this site, unless otherwise indicated, by Suyeon Son, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
free web directory